Most Recent Projects
Project: Create an easy-to-use mobile learning environment that brings all the best classroom tools together into one secure location.
Details: Synvata developed the iOS and web-based Otus which is designed to help students and teachers get the most out of their mobile learning experience.
Result: Otus' features allow teachers to manage their classrooms, create multimedia presentations, assess student work, recognize student behavior, engage students in discussions, poll students for instant feedback, gather and share resources among students and other users, and participate in community forums related to best 1:1 mobile teaching practice — all in one easy-to-use mobile learning environment accessible through your Google username and password.
Project: After two companies merged to become Orion Mobility, Synvata integrated two disparate, enterprise software systems into one efficient relocation and expense management product.
Details: Synvata developed the reloviewsCOMPLETE™ software that handles the relocation process with expense management. The software seamlessly processes global expense and relocation payments, gross up calculations, and tax compliance. reloviewsCOMPLETE™ is available via web and mobile.
Result: Today, Orion Mobility’s reloviewsCOMPLETE™ software is used by a number of Fortune 500 companies as well as relocation providers.
DeVry Education Group (Chamberlain College of Nursing)
Project: Develop a pharmacology-based game used in conjunction with coursework at DeVry Education Group’s Chamberlain College of Nursing.
Details: Synvata developed the software, created an informational database, altered existing artwork, and designed and created brand new artwork for this mobile and web-based game.
Result: Pharma Collegē, a game designed for the web, iOS devices, and Android devices, is now being used in the classroom in an entirely new course fashioned around the game itself at Chamberlain College of Nursing.
Chicago Apartment Finders
Project: Recreate an outdated Enterprise Winform application into a modern multi-functional system that could grow with the client and retail to other markets.
Details: After growing to be one of the largest Property Brokers in the Chicago area, the enterprise software system Chicago Apartment Finders was using started falling short of the functionality needed by this ever growing company. Specializing in the rental of residential real estate, Chicago Apartment Finders takes no breaks. The new system was integrated in modules that were required to communicate with the existing Winform application until all modules were completed.
Result: Chicago Apartment Finders was able to utilize the new system with their previous software until development completion without incident. They will be left with a product flexible enough to grow with them as a company that can be retailed to smaller markets that may not otherwise have access to such advanced software.
Work Exchange Team
Project: Create a web-based application for the WET work program; WET is a program where you can work at music festivals in exchange for your festival ticket.
Details: Synvata developed the event management and scheduling system that allows employees to check in for their work assignments, receive assigned tasks, and mark their responsibilities completed. The project included a full payment system and account management system.
Result: This fully automated system increased efficiency, removed inaccuracies, and resulted in significant labor savings for the client. WET was able to ensure tasks and jobs were completed via virtual supervision.
- Project: Build an integrated and complex pairing engine for speed networking events.
- Details: Spearheading a new concept in business networking, Speed Networking created a system similar to a classic speed dating experience that allows business professionals to meet as many connections as possible in a short amount of time. Multi-dimensional pairing and logistics for these events was next to impossible to do without the use of advance software technology. Synvata combined a simple, user friendly front end site and registration with a series of linear optimization algorithms and software to turn hours of logistical planning into a click of a button.
- Result: Speed Networking’s revolutionary business model has seen exponential growth with the help of our easy to use software.
Description: Chatty Guest allows users to create a pop-up social network that is conversation driven and can only be accessed via an event code. Its purpose is to break down barriers and provide access to leaders in various industries with the intent to create networking opportunities, collaboration, mentorship and global dialogue.
Equity LifeStyle Properties - TrailBlazer Network
- Description: TrailBlazer Network brings the fun of camping and traveling to the palm of your hand. Earn points and badges for doing what you love: camping and RVing. Be sure to document your travels by checking in and sharing photos and postcards with your friends. You may even want to play a game or two along the way. It is an interactive social network for Equity Lifestyle's members to continue the fun of camping throughout the entire year!
- Download for iOS here and for Android here